Open Academia reading list
- Ten Simple Rules for the Open Development of Scientific Software (computational biology)
- Code Sharing Is Associated with Research Impact in Image Processing (image processing)
- Open source ecosystems need equitable credit across contributions (computational science)
- A carrot not a stick
- Artifact Evaluation: Is it a Real Incentive?
- Sharing Detailed Research Data Is Associated with Increased Citation Rate (cancer research)
- A problem shared is a problem halved (physics)
- Attribution cannot be required for statement of facts, so CC-BY may be useless for datasets.
- Transitive Credit and JSON-LD
- Transitive Credit as a Means to Address Social and Technological Concerns Stemming from Citation and Attribution of Digital Products