- Name: Sarwar Rahman Ali.
- Pen name: Sarwar Penjweni (سهروهر پێنجوێنی).
- Traditional religious studies, at religious school.
- Bachelor degree in Islamic studies / The Great Emam University College (كلية الإمام الأعظم الجامعة) / Mosul. Attending year: 2002-2003.
- MPhil in Islamic studies / Iraqi University (الجامعة العراقية) [former “Islamic University”] / Islamic Sciences Faculty / Baghdad.
Specialization: Comparative study of religions.
Attending year: 2010-2011.
Thesis title: “The Apocrypha, in Judaism and Christianity: An Analytical Critical Study” (in Arabic).
- Researcher, author and journalist concerning in the fields of religious studies, islamistics, political Islam and Islamic terrorism. I have many published books, researches, articles in Kurdish journals, Newspapers and web: my blog as well as social media.
- I was a staff member of “Dosie'I Islam” (Islam dossier) Journal at (Kurdistan center for strategic studies), concerning Islamic studies and political Islam.
- A columnist at “Ruanga u Raxna” (Opinion and Criticism), an appendix of “Chawder” (Observer) newspaper, concerning Islamic studies and political Islam.
- A blogger, demonstrate on the religious and Islamic issues, Islamic groups, Islamic laws, and the relations between Science and Religion. Here’s the link of my blog: