Browse data: Summary
Summary > Tag: sociology
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
CHI · COMMUNITY · Chemistry · HIV · Internet · Naive Bayes · PhotoChemistry · Photochemistry · Twitter · Visualization · Wikipedia · Wikis · WisconsinDemographyPrelimAugust2009 · adaptability · business · business ethics · commons · copyright · corporate governance · demography · e-government · economics · emigration · epidemiology · ethics · executive branch · fertility · filesharing · free software · governance · government 2.0 · immigration · migration · mind-body connection · needs summary · negotiation · online argumentation · open data · open government · opinion mining · persuasion · philosophy · prelim · qual · responsibility · sadness · security · sentiment analysis · sociology · transparency · united kingdom · uw-madison · wisconsin · xxx · Other · None
Showing below up to 25 results starting with #1.
- Changing Mortality and Morbidity Rates and the Health Status and Life Expectancy of the Older Population
- Child Mortality Differences, Personal Health Care Practices, and Medical Technology: The United States: 1900-1930
- Delective discrimination against female children in rural Punjab, India
- Demand theories of the fertility transition: an iconoclastic view
- Effects of Early-Life Conditions on Adult Mortality: A Review
- Effects of Socioeconomic Disadvantage and Women's Status on Women's Health in Cameroon
- Impaired Fecundity in the United States: 1982-1995
- It Takes Two to Tango, Doesn't It? The Influence of Couple Characteristics on the Timing of the Birth of the First Child
- Maternal education and child health: Is there a strong causal relationship?
- Maternal education and child survival in developing countries: The search for pathways of influence
- Men Matter: Additive and Interactive Gendered Preferences and Reproductive Behavior in Kenya
- Mortality Crossovers: Reality of Bad Data?