Browse data: Summary
Summary > Subject: Medicine
Click on one or more items below to narrow your results.
adverse drug events (1) · author plos medicine (1) · breast cancer (1) · folate (1) · influenza (1) · medicine (1) · memory (1) · network analysis (1) · network structure (1) · pain (1) · pediatric medicine (1) · pharmocology (1) · pregnancy (1) · premature birth (1) · public health (1) · tool (1) · translational medicine (1) · vitamins (1)
Showing below up to 21 results starting with #1.
- A Novel Tool for the Assessment of Pain: Validation in Low Back Pain
- A comparison of laparoscopically assisted and open colectomy
- A diffusible lymphokine produced by CD8+ T lymphocytes
- An Economic Evaluation of Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis Strategies in Critically Ill Trauma Patients at Risk of Bleeding
- Are Markers of Inflammation More Strongly Associated with Risk for Fatal Than for Nonfatal Vascular Events?
- Attention Enhances the Retrieval and Stability of Visuospatial and Olfactory Representations in the Dorsal Hippocampus
- Hedging against Antiviral Resistance during the Next Influenza Pandemic Using Small Stockpiles of an Alternative Chemotherapy
- Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children
- Laparoscopy-assisted colectomy versus open colectomy for treatment of non-metastatic colon cancer: a randomised trial
- Preconceptional Folate Supplementation and the Risk of Spontaneous Preterm Birth: A Cohort Study
- Predicting adverse drug events using pharmacological network models
- RETRACTED: Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children
- Significant Reduction of Antibiotic Use in the Community after a Nationwide Campaign in France, 2002-2007
- Suppression of GATA-3 Nuclear Import and Phosphorylation: A Novel Mechanism of Corticosteroid Action in Allergic Disease
- Suppression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication by CD8+ cells: evidence for HLA class I-restricted triggering of cytolytic and noncytolytic mechanisms