All summaries are contained in this category. Summaries use the Form:Summary form. This category can be browsed using the Filter:Journal, Filter:Subject or Filter:Tag.
You can browse by clicking here.
You can create a new summary here.
Pages in category "Summary"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,130 total.
) (next 200
- Dare to edit! – the politics of Wikipedia
- Data Consistency for P2P Collaborative Editing
- Dbnary: Wiktionary as a LMF based Multilingual RDF network
- DEAR1 Is a Dominant Regulator of Acinar Morphogenesis and an Independent Predictor of Local Recurrence-Free Survival in Early-Onset Breast Cancer
- Death and taxes: longer life, consumption, and social security
- Death of the author
- Deceleration in the Age Pattern of Mortality at Older Ages
- Decentralized Bitcoin Prediction Markets
- Decentralizing Sponsored Web Advertising
- Delective discrimination against female children in rural Punjab, India
- Demand theories of the fertility transition: an iconoclastic view
- Democratizing Software: Open Source, the Hacker Ethic, and Beyond
- Demographic Conditions Responsible for Population Aging
- Demographic transition in ecological focus
- Depresi Dan Kualiti Hidup Kesihatan Pesakit Buah Pinggang Tahap Akhir
- Deschooling society (Chapter 6: Learning webs)
- Design for conversation: Lessons from Cognoter
- Design for individuals, design for groups: Tradeoffs between power and workspace awareness
- Design, discussion, and dissent in open bug reports
- Designing educational computer environment for children
- Determinants of household expenditure on education in rural India
- Determinants of the choice of open source software license
- Developing a Conceptual Model of Geomorphic Change for Channel Management Proposes: A Case of Langat River Basin
- Developing products on "Internet time": The anatomy of a flexible development process
- Developing reading comprehension through collaborative learning
- Developing understanding of the idea of communities of learners
- Development of a Potential Surface for Simulation of Proton and Hydride Transfer Reactions in Solution: Application to NADH Hydride Transfer
- Development Studies Entering A \Cul-De-Sac?\ Reflections On Development Studies As An Academic Discipline: A Historical Appraisal
- Defining the Computational Structure of the Motion Detector in Drosophila
- Differences And Similarities Between First And Second Languages: A Functional And Pedagogical Analysis
- Digital Locks and the Automation of Virtue
- Dimensions of Formality: A Case Study for MKM in Software Engineering
- Direct Binding of pRb/E2F-2 to GATA-1 Regulates Maturation and Terminal Cell Division during Erythropoiesis
- Dirty work, clean hands: The moral psychology of indirect agency (Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, in press)
- Disability and Mortality Among the Oldest-Old: Implications for Current and Future Health and Long-term Care Service Needs
- Discourse-level argumentation in scientific articles: Human and automatic annotation
- Discourse-marking of concession and contrast in asynchronous online discussion
- Discussion of the Method: Conducting the Engineer's Approach to Problem Solving
- Disrupted Routines: Team Learning and New Technology Implementation in Hospitals
- Distributed systems and networks.
- Do formal intellectual property rights hinder the free flow of scientific knowledge? An empirical test of the anti-commons hypothesis
- Does Head Start improve children's life chances? Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
- Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogoff
- Does the medium matter? The interaction of task type and technology on group performance and member reactions
- Doing Comparative Education: Three Decades of Collaboration
- Doing new things in old ways
- Doktrin Bush: Satu Analisis Hegemoni Berideologi Gramsci
- Dynamic capabilities and strategic management
- Dynamic capabilities: What are they?
- Dynamic remodeling of in-group bias during the 2008 presidential election
- Dynamics and Patterns of Mortality Change
) (next 200